- 2 Corinthians 12:9. No matter how much sleep I get, His grace will sustain me and His grace is enough for me at all times; even during the night.
- Romans 8:28. God uses ALL things for my good. No matter how much sleep I get, He will use it for my good.
- God’s law of nature will let me sleep. I should not try to help it, but just leave it alone.
- The fears that may be attacking you now are ordained by God and totally under His control. This is a part of His loving plan to mold you. Accept the situation and trust and rest in God.
Core truths for all hardships (Andrew Murray):
- God has put me in this hardship, so I will rest in that fact.
- His grace will be enough for me, even allowing me to behave as a child of God should.
- He will teach and mold me through this trial.
- He will pull me out of this hardship in His perfect timing.